Your Business is our Most Important Business!
Put your company in front of thousands of potential new customers and influential business professionals by becoming an active member of the Greater Marysville Tulalip Chamber of Commerce.
Your membership networks you into a powerful community of leaders within the Marysville Tulalip business community. Take advantage of your membership:
- Represent your business at various chamber events held throughout the year and get to know your fellow colleagues.
- Sponsorship opportunities are only available to Chamber Members.
- Attend the monthly Business Before Hours meetings.
These opportunities provide you with important business and community information and interaction with other business and community leaders.
Maximize Your Exposure
Our user friendly website is the “GO TO” resource to find area businesses and community events.
- “Chamber Members Only Directory: “ This receives over 10,000 hits per month and provides viewers with detailed information about your business including address, hours of operation and contact information. A direct link to your website and social media pages will drive customers to your pages and increase your online visibility. As a member you can update your business profile, offer “Hot Deals.” post job listings and market special events.
- Bi-monthly E-Newsletter: This features member articles & event flyers and is sent out to over 1,200+ subscribers. Special E-mail Blasts are available for ribbon cuttings, grand openings, member events and open houses.
- Special Event Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies: Let the Chamber help you celebrate your Grand Opening, Expansion, Re-branding or Anniversary. We will coordinate with City and Tribal officials and invite the local community and media to your event.
- Marysville Tulalip Regional Visitor Information Center (VIC): Display your business cards in the chamber office. Strategically located off of I-5 and Exit 200 in the Quil Ceda Village shopping center. The VIC serves area residents and businesses as well as a myriad of visitors from throughout the county, state, nation and WORLD. We proudly recommend Chamber Member Businesses to all inquiries.
The Chamber sets the example in buying locally, and each member has the opportunity to offer a special “Member to Member” discount.
Another benefit of being a chamber member is that you will have access to the “Member’s Only” spreadsheet of all Chamber members, which is a great tool for sending out a mail merge and marketing your business.
The Chamber’s committees offer Members the opportunity to contribute directly to the work of the Chamber and to interact with fellow members who share common interests.
Committee participation is a great way for Members to:
- Network and build community.
- Share ideas and further the Chamber’s objectives for the Marysville Tulalip business community.
- Voicing ideas on Chamber events, activities and programs to strengthen our community involvement.
- Build a brighter future for The Greater Marysville Tulalip business community.
Visit our Committees page for more detail information on each committee.
We are your pro-business advocate representing the needs of business on all governmental fronts through researching local, state, and national issues that impact business and aggressively lobbying pro-business positions.
- Legislative Advocacy: The Chamber identifies both “job-making” and “job-killing” legislative bills and initiatives – aggressively lobbying on behalf of pro-business legislation and against those that could cripple business.
- Education: The Chamber provides its members access to legislative position papers, newsletter articles, and key speakers at membership breakfast programs.
- Candidate Forums: Candidates running for office, at the city, county and state level, are invited to speak about their goals for our community at our September Business Before Hours Forum.
Take Advantage of all your Member Benefits!
Click on the images below to expand them or download the complete member benefits breakdown.
Why Join the Chamber?
"As a non profit, being a part of the Greater Marysville Tulalip Chamber of Commerce is such a great way to raise awareness and provide outreach into such a dedicated and philanthropic community. The members really care about each other’s successes and are committed to making positive impacts into the community. The team at the Chamber office and the Emissary Committee are so welcoming and helpful to every new member that comes on board and they continue to play an integral role in connecting members together. I appreciate all they do to support us!"
Jessica Shaw,Director of Investment & Partnership
Sherwood Community Services